USBLN® Member News: Wells Fargo Works for Small Business Launch of the Business Plan Center and Complimentary Tools
Today businesses all over the country have an exciting resource to help them start, run and grow their business: the Wells Fargo Works for Small BusinessSM website. Business owners are able to find timely and relevant information from industry experts about topics like:
- How to write a sound business plan
- Effective cash flow strategies
- How to build and access credit
- Keeping track of the competition
- Managing day-to-day responsibilities
Business owners can now access several new complimentary tools on WellsFargoWorks.com. The Business Plan Center helps business owners discover business plan essentials that cover all aspects of creating a business plan and includes a robust library of online learning resources as well as two new tools.
- The Business Plan Tool allows business owners to create their business plan or enhance the one they already have with a clear, step-by-step process.
- The Competitive Intelligence Tool helps business owners make smarter decisions through data in three key areas: Benchmarking, mapping the competition, and finding the best places to advertise.
Disability:IN reveals new research that says millennials want disability inclusion
[Download PDF version]
USBLN – A Leading Nonprofit for Disability Inclusion – Rebrands to Disability:IN, Publishes Survey Data on Millennial Job Priorities
Survey shows millennial employees prioritize diversity and inclusion when selecting, remaining at jobs; yet only half believe their employer is committed to hiring, retaining people with disabilities.
126 Major Businesses Rated “Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion”
Fortune 1000 Corporations are recognized as a part of the 2018 Disability Equality Index (DEI) and honored as the “Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion”.
5 Ways to Participate in Global Accessibility Awareness Day #GAAD
On May 17th, the USBLN will be celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD). GAAD was established to create awareness and generate conversations about accessibility, specifically web accessibility, for people with disabilities.
USBLN Facilitates Over 8,000 New Hires with Disabilities Through Going for the Gold Program
Through the Going for the Gold (GFG) program, the USBLN is aiding 20 Fortune and Global 500 companies achieve the “gold standard” in hiring and fully including individuals with disabilities in their workforces.