USBLN’s calendar includes events hosted by USBLN affiliates and strategic partners.
Global Disability Employment Summit
July 27 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Co-Hosted By: USBLN and U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Thursday, July 27
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
8:00am – 12:00pm EST
This event will bring together businesses to discuss the importance of disability inclusion in their workforce, marketplace and supply chain. Companies will share best practices on accessibility, supplier diversity and government regulations related to hiring people with disabilities outside the U.S.
Registration Link: https://usbln.wufoo.com/forms/zruett40v8lhfw/
- Tom Donohue, President and CEO, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Jill Houghton, President and CEO, US Business Leadership Network
- Nedra Dickson, Global Supplier Inclusion & Sustainability Lead, Accenture
- Mike Ellis, Global Vice President, Accessibility, Sprint
- Theresa Harrison, Diversity & Inclusiveness Procurement, EY
- Regina O. Heyward, Senior Vice President, Head of Supplier Diversity, Wells Fargo & Company
- Bob O’Hara, Vice President, Employment Law and Global HR Compliance, United Technologies Corporation
- Tom Wlodkowski, Vice President, Accessibility, Comcast
Sponsored by: Workplace Transitions for People Touched by Cancer
A Collaboration of Anthem, Inc., Cancer and Careers, Pfizer and U.S. Business Leadership Network (USBLN).